Your privacy is very important to all of us at Polaris Aero LLC
Last updated: December 12, 2018
For more information or if you have any questions about this Policy or our use of your information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Personal Information.
This Policy applies to:
- Visitors to our Site
- People who use our Services
- People who correspond with us via email, text, and other electronic messages
- Mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site
- Interactions with our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this Policy
It does not apply to information collected by third parties, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
If we make a material change to our Policy that affects how we collect or use your Personal Information, we will notify you the next time that you access your account at the Site or use the Services by a notice that will require you to confirm your acceptance of the material change(s) to this Policy.
Please see our Term & Conditions at https://polarisaero.com/terms/ (the “Site Terms”) for a more detailed explanation of our general policies governing the Site. If any conflict exists between the Site Terms and this Policy, the Site Terms will prevail. If you are using our Services, you will have agreed to a subscription agreement (the “Subscription Agreement). If any conflict exists between the Subscription Agreement and this Policy, the Subscription Agreement will prevail.
2. The Types of Information We Collect.
We collect several types of information on our Site and as part of our Services depending on the services and features you use on our Site, and the Services to which you subscribe. This includes information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as flight plan, employer, age, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number and/or any other information the Site collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively, “Personal Information”);
- that does not itself identify you individually, including aggregate information about use of our Site, pages visited on our Site, and use of our Services; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example:
- when you are filling in forms on our Site;
- when you register to use our Site, subscribe to the Services, or request further services;
- when you sign up for a service or promotion sponsored by us; and
- when you report a problem with our Site.
- Pursuant to an applicable Subscription Agreement, and/or as you use the Services. When you use the Services, you provide certain information that the Services process and use to provide aggregate information to other users.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site, including:
- usage details, the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next;
- your computer browser information, operating system, device settings, and location;
- web log files, and other code tracking devices from any device you use to access our Site, any pages at our Site and our Service; and
- information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
You can turn-off and adjust settings on your computers and devices that will not allow us to collect information. For example, in many cellular devices, you can turn off location settings by selecting the “Settings” feature, choosing “Privacy” and turning-off “Location.”
- From personal correspondence you send to us, such as emails or letters, or when you submit comments, questions, or suggestions to us or to the Site using the Contact Us form, or if other third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect and retain such information in a file specific to you.Any comments and any emails we receive from you immediately become our property subject to the terms of this Policy, the Site Terms and, if appropriate, the Subscription Agreement. We may use and display your name, employer, or other affiliation when you send an email or other communication through our Site to users of the Site, and keep records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses, if you contact us. Our Site contains applications to enable you to connect to and from websites and social networking sites and we may collect information about you and your business from such sites in order to provide you with a more personalized experiences.
- From your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- From transactions you carry out through our Site. Under some circumstances, including if you subscribe to or purchase our Services,you may be required to provide financial information before executing a transaction through our Site. We may require some additional financial information, including, but not limited to, payment method, billing information, and other relevant details.
- From third parties, for example, our affinity partners and/or other signatories to a document.
In general, you can browse polarisaero.com and not provide us with any Personal Information. When you register on our Site, however, you are required to submit an email address, password, and additional Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. After receiving Personal Information, we will take reasonable actions to ensure the security and privacy of your Personal Information; however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you choose to use and/or purchase certain Services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout Company. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option not to provide information by choosing not to use or purchase a particular service. To use and access the Services, you will need a user name and your password, and we recommend that you use a unique combination of letters, numbers, and special characters to create your password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential, and for all actions taken on your account using your user name and your password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone as you may jeopardize the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information. Notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us at email@example.com and login to your account and change your password at https://vocus.aero/Directory/Login/RequestPasswordReset or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your password.
3. Use of Your Personal Information.
We use Personal Information to process orders for Services; provide the Services, including providing flight risk assessments and safety information; facilitate any transactions that you may initiate at the Site; provide you with the services and features available at the Site; respond to requests that you initiate at the Site; communicate with you; and tailor our Services for you. In conjunction with processing orders for Services, we may also use your financial information, including credit card information, to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our services and products.
You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve the Services, and to customize Company’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a better experience.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent, or share any of your Personal Information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
- Purpose: We may disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Company Sale: Information collected through our Site is considered our trade secret or proprietary information. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose Personal Information, non-personal information and aggregate information:
(a) to comply with the law, cooperate and respond to requests and claims or comply with legal process served on us (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order);
(b) to enforce or apply our Site Terms, Subscription Agreement, policies or agreements (including to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us);
(c) to protect and defend us or our users’ rights or property, the Site, the Services, our employees, visitors or the public, (including protecting and defending from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, the Site and the Services); or
(d) if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or report of suspected illegal activity requires disclosure of communications, or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Internal Analysis: We may use Personal Information, non-personal and aggregate information: to evaluate and improve our products and services; for our own internal statistical, design, operational purposes (for example to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, customer interest, purchasing and other trends among our visitors, users, and customers), and to analyze and measure the effectiveness of our Services.
- Marketing Purposes: If you provide us with feedback, we will collect that information and we may use it in our marketing materials, post it on our Site, use it as set forth in the Subscription Agreement, or disclose it for any purpose we choose. Your Personal Information will not be disclosed or associated with any feedback that we use or disclose unless you have given us permission to use your Personal Information for this purpose. We use computer and device information for marketing purposes, to examine traffic to the Site and use of the Services, identify any misuse of the Site and the Services, and improve the Site and Services to provide you a better experience.
5. Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Information.
- Delete Data: You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
- Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may request that we do not use your Personal Information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us.Your email message must include:
- Your identifying information (including your IP address, if applicable);
- Your contact information; and
- Information about the specific changes, deletions, or other action(s) you are requesting.
We require this information so we can determine which information in our control is your Personal Information and complete the actions you requested. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirements.
Your account settings allow you to manage your content and information. You can log into your account and change or delete your privacy preferences for the Site and the Services. You may also review and request changes to your Personal Information by updating your profile at the Site.
At any time, you can elect to receive or stop receiving information from us or any third party as described by this Policy. If you receive email communications from our Site, you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
6. Managing Your Security.
- Cookies and Tracking
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. For mobile browsers, you may also adjust your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Users in the United States may also opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members. The NAI’s main webpage is located at www.networkadvertising.org. Opting out from one or more companies listed on the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites or applications. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the NAI website, your opt out may not be effective. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- Links to Other Company Platforms
7. What Else Should You Know About Our Privacy Practices.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store, maintain and secure Personal Information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. When you login at the Site and the Services with your user name and password and when you subscribe to the Services, we employ industry standard encryption. Because the Internet is a public and open facility, network security measures are not infallible and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communication and no security measures can guarantee complete confidentiality under all circumstances. To help preserve your confidentiality, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password.
- Special Note for Parents
Our Services are not available to children under age 18. We will not collect information from children under age 18. Our Site is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that a person under the age of 18 has submitted personally identifiable information to us, we will delete that information from our Site. If you believe that we might have information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Note to Residents of Countries Outside the United States of America
Contact Us: To learn more about our privacy practices or this Policy, you may contact us at https://polarisaero.com/contact/ or at:
Polaris Aero LLC
34522 North Scottsdale Road
Suite 120 PMB 640
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85266